Breaking

05/09/2016

Satellite Tv :Latest Gsky V6 Software -Fixes Mtn Worldwide & HBO Sony Auto Roll

So much has happened over the last few days. The site was hacked and so many posts were deleted. A shell was uploaded on uploaded on the server the database was compromised. This isn’t as a result of carelessness or anything, I’ve survived several hack attempts in the past, this just went out of hands.


I had to contact my web host for a recent backup and we were just going back and forth. The local backup I have was too old and restoring it wouldn’t make any sense. Anyway, the site is back to normal and everything now works fine.
There’s also a rumor that I was arrested. No, I wasn’t. I’m well, alive and fine. Thanks for the concern. Trying to get the site back to how it was coupled with some personal projects kept me away from phone calls and mails. I’m sorry about this. I will get back to mails as soon as all loose ends have been tightened. I’ve had this post in draft before the hack and it should’ve went live before now.

Gsky V6 Update

It’s no longer news that Gsky V6 hasn’t been working properly lately, but the guys have already responded. The latest Gsky V6 software has been released and you can download:

No comments: