Breaking

22/05/2016

5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet

5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of
Internet
 
I have been without internet at a period in my life
and I must confess that although I feel like I want
to die but I lived through those moments and I
remember five things I engaged in during these
times which helped me through.


Read a Book
For every time you do not have internet access,
trust me, reading a book is one of the best things
you can do for yourself at that period. I remember
finishing books I have long abandoned during just
few days my internet subscription.

Get Closer To Your Family
Many of us due to the heavy internet usage we are
involved in these days, most people do not get
along with their family members again. Also, I have
seen people who spend virtually all their day on
twitter, WhatsApp groups, Facebook groups and all
others. This time is one you can invest in getting
closer to your family. Go out with your siblings,
parents or any member of your family. Trust me,
it’s a wise use of that time without internet access.

Do some meditative thinking
Meditation is fast becoming a thing of old with this
internet age we have found ourselves in. People no
longer even think before they talk, majority of
people do not even meditate or think about their
lives, the best thing they do about their life is tweet
about it or update it on Facebook.

Catch up with stories in Newspapers
You surely do not know what you have been
missing from the papers for your social media/
internet usage! Do you find yourself without internet
and need to make good use of that time, I advise
you to pick a newspaper and read up editorials and
other pieces that are even not in your field. You are
guaranteed a fulfilled time reading it.

Develop your creativity
You surely have that thing you are good at doing,
this period is one you can use to develop it without
being disturbed.

So, here you have it, are there other things that YOU
can add to this, endeavor to comment below. Also,
do you disagree with any point here, do let me
know.